Founded as a missionary station in 1826, King William’s Town later (after 1835) served as a military headquarters for British Kaffraria and as a centre for German settlement before officially becoming a town in 1861. It was named for the British king William IV

View Full Details

Related Searches

Related Videos


Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given in /srv/users/mrtsinci/apps/mrtsinci/public/wp-content/plugins/threemarketers_articleforge/tmaf_shortcodes.php on line 74

Write A Comment