– University of Windsor.
– Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
– Douglas College.
– Wilfrid Laurier University
- University of Windsor. - Kwantlen Polytechnic University. - Douglas College. - Wilfrid Laurier University
People interested in becoming criminologists usually pursue a minimum of a master's degree in the field. You could start with a baccalaureate degree in criminology, psychology or sociology. Criminologists also need to understand laws and law enforcement procedures, so you may take criminal justice courses, as well
- University of Maryland--College Park. - Arizona State University. - University of California--Irvine. - University of Cincinnati. - Pennsylvania State University--University Park. - University at Albany--SUNY. - Florida State University. - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey--Newark
- Loss Prevention Officer. - Private Investigator. - Correctional Officer. - Jury Consultant. - Probation Officer. - Police Detective. - Clinical Social Worker. - Forensic Scientist
- University of Toronto (UofT) - Faculty of Law. Toronto, Canada 258 Followers 143 Discussions. ... - Osgoode Professional Development - Osgoode Hall Law School of York University. ... - University of Ottawa - Department of Criminology. ... - Université de Sherbrooke
Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given in /srv/users/mrtsinci/apps/mrtsinci/public/wp-content/plugins/threemarketers_articleforge/tmaf_shortcodes.php on line 74