Also known as the Champagne Coupe or the Champagne saucer, the coupe is a stemmed glass featuring a broad, shallow bowl. As you may have guessed, this glass was originally developed for champagne, however changing tastes have replaced it with the fluted glass as the go-to glass for champagne drinkers

View Full Details

Related Searches

Related Videos

Why Are Those Glasses Shaped That Way?

What's inside a Rattlesnake Rattle?

How to Cut Glass & Mirrors

Why You Shouldn't Get A Ceramic Coating

How to make a Smoked Old Fashioned - How to smoke cocktails at home

Never Get Foggy Car Windows Again

Write A Comment