The church’s first temple was completed in Kirtland, Ohio, United States in 1836. When the main body of the church was forced out of Nauvoo, Illinois in the winter of 1846, the church attempted to sell the building, finally succeeding in 1848. The building was damaged by fire and a tornado before being demolished

View Full Details

Related Searches

Related Videos


Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given in /srv/users/mrtsinci/apps/mrtsinci/public/wp-content/plugins/threemarketers_articleforge/tmaf_shortcodes.php on line 74

Write A Comment