– Read a book for yourself.
– Read a chapter book aloud with your kids.
– Go for a walk, run, or bike ride.
– Watch new or old movies and TV shows.
– Plan a ‘camp out’ in the living room.
– Do a puzzle.
– Play board or card games.
– Catch up on sleep
- Read a book for yourself. - Read a chapter book aloud with your kids. - Go for a walk, run, or bike ride. - Watch new or old movies and TV shows. - Plan a 'camp out' in the living room. - Do a puzzle. - Play board or card games. - Catch up on sleep
- Read a book. - Watch cartoons. - Watch a movie. - Draw a picture. - Play instruments. - Have a family study group. - Play with a pet. - Put a puzzle together
Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given in /srv/users/mrtsinci/apps/mrtsinci/public/wp-content/plugins/threemarketers_articleforge/tmaf_shortcodes.php on line 74