– Go to Settings.
– Tap [your name] > Password & Security > Change Password.
– If you’re signed into iCloud and have a passcode enabled, you’ll be prompted to enter the passcode for your device.
– Follow the onscreen steps to update your password
- Turn on your iPhone and open the Menu. - Tap on the Settings icon and then tap Safari. - Tap on the AutoFill option. - Slide the Names and Passwords slider to On to start saving passwords and usernames
- Go to Settings. - Tap [your name] > Password & Security > Change Password. - If you're signed into iCloud and have a passcode enabled, you'll be prompted to enter the passcode for your device. - Follow the onscreen steps to update your password
If iCloud Keychain is on, but Safari won't save or autofill account or credit card information. If Safari doesn't autofill your account names, passwords, or credit cards, or doesn't ask to save them to begin with, check the AutoFill and Private Browsing settings on your device
Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given in /srv/users/mrtsinci/apps/mrtsinci/public/wp-content/plugins/threemarketers_articleforge/tmaf_shortcodes.php on line 74