– Download the AWS Simple Icons for Microsoft Visio (VSS & VSSX) from http://aws.amazon.com/architecture/icons/ …
– Extract the download file to C:Users
– Open a blank drawing in Visio 2016, select More Shapes, point to My Shapes, and then click the stencil name
- Select File > New > AWS Diagrams. - You can also find the AWS templates on the Visio landing page. Scroll downward to AWS Diagrams and select the one you want
- Select Search shapes, type a key word, and select Start search. - Select Online. - Choose a stencil. - Select Download. - Select Open to open the stencils
- Step 2 – Create AWS Architecture Diagram. Use the inbuilt AWS shapes and stencils, place and arrange them on the canvas. ... - Step 3 – Select and Open Template. ... - Step 4 – Customize AWS Architecture Diagram. ... - Step 5 – Save File
- Download the AWS Simple Icons for Microsoft Visio (VSS & VSSX) from http://aws.amazon.com/architecture/icons/ ...
- Extract the download file to C:Users